A AMD liberou o Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 16.12.2, segunda versão da edição ReLive dos drivers Crimson. Confira abaixo link para download e a lista completa:
– AMD FreeSync™ technology may experience performance issues with Borderless Fullscreen application support when a secondary display is attached and has dynamic content running such as video playback in a web browser or if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background. A workaround if this issue is experienced is to minimize all other running applications that are on the primary desktop display or on non-primary extended displays.
– Radeon ReLive may fail to install during installation on some system configurations.
– Battlefield™1 may experience flashing or corruption when running in Multi GPU with Radeon RX 400 series.
– Instant Replay fails to enable itself after it has been turned off due to content protection.
– Radeon Settings may not load on system boot for some system configurations.
– Fixed some errors in translations for Radeon Settings and Radeon ReLive.
– Mouse cursor corruption may be intermittently experienced on Radeon RX 480.
– Audio recorded by Radeon ReLive may sometimes exhibit slow motion when played back.
– Radeon ReLive may experience recording issues or issues toggling the Overlay/Toolbar when Frame Rate Target Control is enabled. Users are suggested to disable Frame Rate Target Control when using Radeon ReLive.
– Mouse cursor may stutter in recorded video when there is limited on screen activity outside of minor mouse movement.
– In AMD Multi GPU configurations the secondary graphics product will exit the low power state when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
– Radeon ReLive may sometimes not be able to take screenshots of secondary displays.
– Chromium may fail to utilize hybrid decode for VP9 content.
– DOTA™2 may experience game corruption when performing a task switch while recording with Radeon ReLive in AMD Multi GPU configurations.
Para lista completa das atualizações dessa versão clique aqui.