A AMD liberou o Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.6.2. Confira abaixo link para download e a lista com novidades:
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.6.2 Highlights
– Performance in DiRT4™ when using 8xMSAA is lower than expected with the latest game build.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.6.1 Highlights
– DiRT 4
* Multi GPU profile
* Up to 30% performance improvement when using 8xMSAA measured on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.5.2(1)
* Up to 4% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.5.2(2)
– Virtual Super Resolution may fail to enable on some Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
– HDR may fail to enable on some displays for QHD or higher resolutions.
– Flickering may be observed on some Radeon RX 500 series products when using HDMI® with QHD high refresh rate displays.
– AMD XConnect: systems with Modern Standby enabled may experience a system hang after resuming from hibernation.
– Fast mouse movement may cause an FPS drop or stutter in Prey® when running in Multi GPU system configurations.
– Adjusting memory clocks in some third party overclocking applications may cause a hang on Radeon R9 390 Series products.
– Graphics memory clock may fluctuate causing inconsistent frame rates while gaming when using AMD FreeSync technology.
– Mass Effect™: Andromeda may experience stutter or hitching in Multi GPU system configurations.
– The GPU Scaling feature in Radeon Settings may fail to enable for some applications.
– Error message “Radeon Additional Settings: Host application has stopped working” pop up will sometimes appear when hot plugging displays with Radeon Settings open.
Para lista completa das atualizações e downloaddessa versão clique aqui.